A Phase III Randomized, Open-Label, Multi-Center, Global Study of MEDI4736 Monotherapy and MEDI4736 in Combination With Tremelimumab Versus Standard of Care Therapy in Patients With Recurrent or Metastatic Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck (SCCHN)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Cetuximab; Docetaxel; Fluorouracil; Methotrexate; Paclitaxel; Tegafur; Tremelimumab
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EAGLE
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 13 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 20 Feb 2018 to 30 Nov 2018.
- 13 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 20 Feb 2018 to 30 Nov 2018.
- 07 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.