A Phase 1, Drug-Drug Interaction Study to Evaluate the Effect of Itraconazole on the Pharmacokinetics of TAK-272 and the Effect of TAK-272 on the Pharmacokinetics of Digoxin or Midazolam In the Healthy Adult Participants
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Imarikiren (Primary) ; Digoxin; Itraconazole; Midazolam
- Indications Diabetic nephropathies; Hypertension
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Takeda
- 29 Jul 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 08 Jun 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record..
- 08 Jun 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2015 to 1 Apr 2016 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.