Randomized Double Blind Parallel Design Study Comparing Risk of Nocturnal Hypoglycemia and Critical Arrhythmia With Sitagliptin Versus Glimepiride in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Insufficiently Controlled With Metformin Monotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 13 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sitagliptin (Primary) ; Glimepiride
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 16 Jan 2017 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued due to insufficient patient recruitement.
- 03 Dec 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Mar 2015 New trial record