A Prospective Observational Study of Erivedge Treatment, Effectiveness, and Safety Outcomes in Patients With Advanced Basal Cell Carcinoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 30 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Vismodegib (Primary)
- Indications Basal cell cancer; Basal cell nevus syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ROSETT
- Sponsors Roche
- 17 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 07 Sep 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 40 to 50.
- 07 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2019 to 19 Dec 2020.