A Prospective Observational Study of Erivedge Treatment, Effectiveness, and Safety Outcomes in Patients With Advanced Basal Cell Carcinoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Vismodegib (Primary)
- Indications Basal cell cancer; Basal cell nevus syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ROSETT
- Sponsors Roche
- 24 Jul 2018 Planned End Date changed from 19 Dec 2020 to 29 Aug 2020.
- 24 Jul 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 19 Dec 2020 to 29 Aug 2020.
- 17 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.