A Randomized, Double-Blind,Placebo-Controlled, Phase 2 Study Assessing the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of Bryostatin in the Treatment of Moderately Severe to Severe Alzheimer's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bryostatin-1 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Neurotrope BioScience
- 05 Jan 2018 According to a Neurotrope BioScience media release, findings from a post hoc analysis will be presented in a keynote presentation at the Sachs' Neuroscience Innovation Forum on January 7.
- 05 Jan 2018 Results of post hoc analysis, published in a Neurotrope BioScience media release.
- 19 Dec 2017 According to a Neurotrope, Inc media release, results from this trial will be presented at the Sachs' Neuroscience Innovation Forum.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History