A Phase 1, Double Blind, Sponsor Open, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Single Ascending Dose Study To Investigate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of PF-06649751 In Subjects With Idiopathic Parkinson's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs PF 6649751 (Primary) ; Trimethobenzamide
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 15 Jun 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 11 May 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2016 to 1 May 2016.
- 06 Apr 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Apr 2016, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.