Pilot Study of Redirected Autologous T Cells Engineered to Contain Humanized Anti-CD19 Attached to TCRζ and 4-1BB Signaling Domains in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory CD19+ Leukemia and Lymphoma Previously Treated With Cell Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tisagenlecleucel (Primary)
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 23 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2018 to 1 Nov 2020.
- 23 Apr 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Oct 2019.
- 06 Jun 2017 Results assessing the effect of pembrolizumab in combination with (CAR) T cells in patients with relapsed B-ALL from NCT02374333 and NCT02906371 trials (n=4), presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology