A Phase 2, Randomized, Open-Label, Two-arm Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of the Epigenetic Modifying Effects of CC-486 (Oral Azacitidine) in Combination With Fulvestrant in Postmenopausal Women With ER+, HER2- Metastatic Breast Cancer Who Have Progressed on an Aromatase Inhibitor
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Fulvestrant
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 15 Feb 2018 This trial was Discontinued in Italy, according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 17 Jan 2018 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 12 Dec 2017 Trial has been completed in Spain (End date: 2017-11-21).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History