A Phase 3 Multi-Center, Randomized, Double-Blinded, Vehicle-Controlled, Parallel Group Study Comparing the Efficacy, Tolerability and Safety of SB204 and Vehicle Gel Once Daily in the Treatment of Acne Vulgaris .
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Nitric oxide (Primary)
- Indications Acne vulgaris
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novan Inc
- 13 Feb 2018 According to a Novan media release, data will be presented at the 2018 Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD).
- 14 Dec 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 07 Jul 2017 According to a Novan Inc media release, post-hoc analysis of this and other study (CTP- 700261357) will be presented at will be presented at the 13th World Congress of Pediatric Dermatology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History