A Dose Escalation and Cohort Expansion Study of DKN-01 in Combination With Gemcitabine and Cisplatin in Patients With Advanced Carcinoma Primary to the Intra- or Extra-hepatic Biliary System or Gallbladder
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs DKN 01 (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Gemcitabine
- Indications Biliary cancer; Cholangiocarcinoma; Gallbladder cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors HealthCare Pharmaceuticals Inc; Leap Therapeutics
- 23 Feb 2018 According to a Leap Therapeutics media release, final data are expected in 2018.
- 08 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 06 Jun 2017 Interim results (n=27) assessing the safety and efficacy of DKN-01 in combination with gemcitabine and cisplatin in patients with advanced biliary tract cancers, presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History