A Phase 1b, Randomized, Blinded, Placebo-Controlled Dose-Escalation Study of the Safety and Biological Activity of GS-9620 in HIV-1 Infected, Virologically Suppressed Adults
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Vesatolimod (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 02 Apr 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 13 Feb 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 32 to 72.
- 13 Feb 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.