A Phase 1, Open-Label, Dose Escalation Study of MGA271 in Combination With Ipilimumab in Patients With Melanoma, Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer, and Other Cancers
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Enoblituzumab (Primary) ; Ipilimumab
- Indications Breast cancer; Colon cancer; Head and neck cancer; Lung cancer; Malignant melanoma; Mesothelioma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Ovarian cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Prostate cancer; Renal cell carcinoma; Soft tissue sarcoma; Squamous cell cancer; Thyroid cancer; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors MacroGenics
- 02 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Sep 2018.
- 02 Mar 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 11 Apr 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 84 to 59.