A Multicenter, Phase II study to assess the response rate of subjects with newly diagnosed Multiple Myeloma when treated with Carfilzomib (Kyprolis),Cyclophosphamide and Dexamethasone as induction followed by an autologous bone marrow transplant and Carfilzomib (Kyprolis), Thalidomide and Dexamethasone as consolidation.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Carfilzomib (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Thalidomide
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms KIWI
- Sponsors Onyx Pharmaceuticals
- 19 Jan 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 2 May 2016 to 2 Dec 2016.
- 15 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 2 Nov 2017 to 28 Feb 2018.
- 15 Feb 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.