A Phase l/IIa, randomized, double blind, placebo-controlled, parallel group, pilot study to assess the safety and efficacy of a therapeutic HSV-2 DNA vaccine in HSV-2 positive adults
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 25 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Herpes simplex virus DNA vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Herpes simplex virus type 2 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Admedus
- 24 Jan 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 19 Oct 2016 Interim results were published in the Admedus Media Release.
- 04 Mar 2016 Interim results from the first 20 patients published in an Admedus media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History