A phase IV study on the changes in ocular signs and symptoms in patients with ocular hypertension or open-angle glaucoma switched from Ganfort eye drops (bimatoprost 0.03%/timolol 0.5%) to Taptiqom eye drops (tafluprost 0.0015%/timolol 0.5%)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 20 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Tafluprost/timolol (Primary)
- Indications Glaucoma; Ocular hypertension
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Santen Oy
- 20 Sep 2016 This trial was completed in Finland (end date: 2016-05-25), according to European Clinical trials Database.
- 30 Jun 2016 This trial is completed in Germany ( end date: 25 May 2016).
- 25 Feb 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.