A Phase 1 Study of AZD1775 in Combination With Belinostat in Relapsed and Refractory Myeloid Malignancies and Selected Untreated Patients With Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs AZD-1775 (Primary) ; Belinostat (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 12 Oct 2017 Status changed from suspended to active, no longer recruiting.
- 01 Sep 2017 Status changed from recruiting to suspended.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated