Prevention of Symptomatic Venous Thromboembolism by Low Molecular Weight Heparin in Hospitalized Medical Patients Aged 75 Years and Older : a Randomized Placebo-Controlled Study The SYMPTOMS (SYstematic Elderly Medical Patients Thromboprophylaxis : Efficacy on Symptomatic OutcoMeS) Study
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Enoxaparin sodium (Primary)
- Indications Thromboembolism
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SYMPTOMS
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 04 Sep 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2018 to 1 Dec 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Sep 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2018 to 1 Sep 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.