A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Multiple Ascending Doses of Intrathecally Adminstered ISIS 443139 in Patients With Early Manifest Huntington's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs IONIS HTTRx (Primary)
- Indications Huntington's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Ionis Pharmaceuticals
- 01 Mar 2018 Results presented in an Ionis Pharmaceuticals Media Release.
- 01 Mar 2018 According to an Ionis Pharmaceuticals media release, results were presented at the 13th Annual CHDI HD conference.
- 01 Mar 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to an Ionis Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History