A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, with an Open Label Extension, Phase 2/3 Study of ISIS 304801 Administered Subcutaneously to Patients with Familial Partial Lipodystrophy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Volanesorsen (Primary)
- Indications Lipodystrophy
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BROADEN
- Sponsors Ionis Pharmaceuticals
- 08 Mar 2018 This trial has been completed in Spain.
- 13 Feb 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 27 Jul 2017 According to a company media release, Akcea plans to file for marketing authorization for volanesorsen to treat familial partial lipodystrophy (FPL) in 2019 if the data from the BROADEN study are positive.