Neo-Adjuvant Treatment With the CDK4,6 Inhibitor Palbociclib in HER2-positive and ER-positive Breast Cancer: Effect on Ki67 and Apoptosis Before, During and After Treatment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Fulvestrant (Primary) ; Palbociclib (Primary) ; Pertuzumab (Primary) ; Trastuzumab (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Early breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NA-PHER2
- 08 Jan 2018 Primary endpoint (Changes from baseline in KI67 score at 2 weeks of treatment and at surgery (16 weeks after treatment) for cohort A) has been met, according to results of the first cohort published in the Lancet Oncology Journal.
- 08 Jan 2018 Results (n=35) of the first cohort of the study, published in the Lancet Oncology Journal.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated