A PHASE 3, RANDOMIZED, DOUBLE-BLIND, PLACEBO-CONTROLLED STUDY INVESTIGATING THE EFFICACY AND SAFETY OF MULTIPLE DUPILUMAB DOSE REGIMENS ADMINISTERED AS MONOTHERAPY FOR MAINTAINING TREATMENT RESPONSE IN PATIENTS WITH ATOPIC DERMATITIS
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dupilumab (Primary)
- Indications Atopic dermatitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Liberty AD Solo - continue
- Sponsors Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- 28 Sep 2017 According to a Sanofi and Regeneron Pharmaceuticals media release, based on the data from LIBERTY AD studies including SOLO 1, SOLO 2, CHRONOS, SOLO-CONTINUE and CAFE the European Commission has granted marketing authorization for Dupixent (dupilumab), for use in adults with moderate-to-severe atopic dermatitis (AD) who are candidates for systemic therapy.
- 21 Jul 2017 According to a Sanofi and Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc media release, based on the data from SOLO 1, SOLO 2, SOLO-CONTINUE, CHRONOS and CAFE studies the European Medicine Agency's Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP) has adopted a positive opinion for the marketing authorization of Dupixent (dupilumab), for use in adults with moderate-to-severe atopic dermatitis.
- 01 Jun 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.