Phase 2 Study of the Safety and Efficacy of CORT125134 in the Treatment of Endogenous Cushing's Syndrome
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Relacorilant (Primary)
- Indications Cushing syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Corcept Therapeutics
- 01 Jun 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Sep 2018.
- 01 Jun 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Sep 2018.
- 08 May 2018 According to a Corcept Therapeutics media release, findings from the low-dose cohort will be presented at AACE annual meeting and full data expected in third quarter of 2018.