Phase 2 Study of the Safety and Efficacy of CORT125134 in the Treatment of Endogenous Cushing's Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Relacorilant (Primary)
- Indications Cushing syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Corcept Therapeutics
- 22 Feb 2018 According to a Corcept Therapeutics media release, top-line results (n=17) (Low Dose Cohort) of this trial were published in a financial report.
- 01 Aug 2017 According to a Corcept Therapeutics media release, results from this study are expected in the first quarter of 2018.
- 30 Jan 2017 According to Corcept Therapeutics media release, results from this study are expected by the year-end 2017.