A Multicenter, Open-Label Phase 1b/2 Trial of Lenvatinib (E7080) Plus Pembrolizumab in Subjects With Selected Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Lenvatinib (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Endometrial cancer; Head and neck cancer; Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Renal cell carcinoma; Solid tumours; Squamous cell cancer; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms KEYNOTE-146
- Sponsors Eisai Inc
- 07 Mar 2018 According to an Eisai media release, the expansion part of Phase 2 is ongoing, and enrollment of patients is continuing in the endometrial cancer cohort.
- 02 Feb 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 125 to 191.
- 02 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 19 Jan 2019 to 28 Feb 2020.