A Phase 2 Randomized, Multi-Center Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety and Immunogenicity of the V920 (rVSVΔG-ZEBOV-GP) Ebola Virus Vaccine Candidate in HIV-Infected Adults and Adolescents
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs RVSV-S-GP/VP40 vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Ebola virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 08 Mar 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 200 to 250.
- 23 Nov 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 26 Apr 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 30 Jun 2017.