A Phase I Pharmacologic Study of CYC065, a Cyclin Dependent Kinase Inhibitor, in Patients With Advanced Cancers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs CYC 065 (Primary)
- Indications Lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals
- 15 Mar 2018 According to a Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals media release, data from part 1 will be presented at upcoming American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) Annual Meeting.
- 09 Aug 2017 According to a Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals media release, Part 2 will evaluate CYC065 in a more intensive schedule for 2 days per week, for 2 weeks of a three-week cycle.
- 07 Aug 2017 According to a Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals media release, the recommended Phase 2 dose (RP2D) has been selected from part 1 of this trial, and part 2 of the study has been initiated aiming to enroll patients with advanced solid tumors, and in particular cyclin E amplified tumors.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History