Activity of Regorafenib in Combination With Modified Gemcitabine - Oxaliplatin Chemotherapy (mGEMOX) in Patients With Advanced Biliary Tract Cancer (BTC): A Phase Ib-II Trial (BREGO)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 20 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Regorafenib (Primary) ; Gemcitabine; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Biliary cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms BREGO
- 20 Jan 2018 Results of phase Ib part of this study (n=22) presented at the 2018 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium.
- 17 Jan 2018 According to a Bayer media release, data will be present at the American Society of Clinical Oncology Gastrointestinal (ASCO GI) Cancer Symposium 2018.
- 04 Jul 2015 Results presented at the 17th World Congress on Gastrointestinal Cancer.