XanADu: A Phase II, Double-Blind, 12-Week, Randomised, Placebo-Controlled Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of Xanamem™ in Subjects With Mild Dementia Due to Alzheimer's Disease (AD)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs UE 2343 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease; Mild cognitive impairment
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms XanADu
- Sponsors Actinogen Medical
- 14 Feb 2018 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 Feb 2018 According to an Actinogen Medical media release, as of 12th February, 72 patients have been enrolled into the trial, representing 41% of the total enrolment, more than 30 patients have completed the study. The final patient expected to be enrolled by Q4 this year.
- 29 Nov 2017 According to an Actinogen Medical media release, the full study is expected to include up to 174 patients, statistically valid conclusions on the efficacy of Xanamem in Alzheimer's disease are unlikely from these data. The company remains on track to enrol the final patient by the end of 2018, with top-line results due in April-June 2019.