A Phase 1, 2-Part, Single Ascending Dose Assessment of the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of Rolapitant Intravenous in Healthy Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Rolapitant (Primary)
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors TESARO
- 23 Jun 2016 Results from this trial were presented at the 2016 MASCC/ISOO Annual Meeting on Supportive Care, according to a Tesaro media release.
- 24 Aug 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Jun 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.