A Study to Assess the Tolerability of a Single Dose of AF-219, a P2X3 Receptor Antagonist, in Subjects With Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (IPF)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Gefapixant (Primary)
- Indications Asthma; Cough; Interstitial cystitis; Pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Afferent Pharmaceuticals
- 20 Nov 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Sep 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2015 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Sep 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2015 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.