A Phase 3, Double-blind, Randomized Study to Compare the Efficacy and Safety of Luspatercept (ACE-536) Versus Placebo for the Treatment of Anemia Due to the IPSS-R Very Low, Low, or Intermediate Risk Myelodysplastic Syndromes in Subjects With Ring Sideroblasts Who Require Red Blood Cell Transfusions.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Luspatercept (Primary)
- Indications Anaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MEDALIST
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 02 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 25 Jun 2019 to 5 Nov 2020.
- 02 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 25 Jun 2019 to 19 Jun 2018.
- 29 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2019 to 25 Jun 2019.