A Phase 2b, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study To Evaluate The Safety And Efficacy Of Staphylococcus Aureus 4-antigen Vaccine (SA4Ag) In Adults Undergoing Elective Open Posterior Spinal Fusion Procedures With Multilevel Instrumentation
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Staphylococcus aureus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Staphylococcal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STRIVE
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 16 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 7 Nov 2018 to 16 Aug 2019.
- 16 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Aug 2018 to 16 Aug 2019.
- 11 Jan 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 2600 to 6000.