A Phase 1/2 Study of ALT-803 in Patients With Relapse/Refractory Indolent B Cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma in Conjunction With Rituximab
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 15 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs ALT 803 (Primary) ; Rituximab
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Altor BioScience Corporation
- 12 Feb 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 29 Dec 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 75 to 86 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record..