Phase I/II clinical trial of TZ 101-fucosylated regulatory T cells for prevention of graft versus host disease in patients eligible for haematologic stem cell transplant.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 20 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs TZ 101 (Primary)
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Targazyme
- 20 Jul 2016 According to Targazyme media release, company has enrolled the first patient in this study.
- 20 Jul 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, as reported by Targazyme media release.
- 27 Jul 2015 According to Targazyme media release, company received National Cancer Institute SBIR award as fund for conducting this study at The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center and at the University of Minnesota.