Phase 2a, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Multiple-dose, 2-Part Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetic Response and Explore the Pharmacodynamic Response Following 4 Weeks of Once Weekly Subcutaneous Injections of PB1046 in Adult Subjects With Stable Heart Failure With Reduced Ejection Fraction (HFrEF) (Part 1) and in Subjects With Cardiac Dysfunction Secondary to Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (Part 2)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs PB 1046 (Primary)
- Indications Heart failure
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HFrEF
- Sponsors PhaseBio Pharmaceuticals
- 01 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 26 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Nov 2017.
- 26 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Nov 2017.