A Phase 1 Clinical Pharmacology Study of the Effects of a Single 4 Hour Intravenous Infusion of Bendavia (MTP-131) in Subjects With Stable New York Heart Association Class II-III Congestive Heart Failure Due to Left Ventricular Systolic Dysfunction
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Elamipretide (Primary)
- Indications Heart failure
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms PREVIEW
- Sponsors Stealth BioTherapeutics
- 01 Dec 2017 Results published in the Circulation: Heart Failure
- 16 Sep 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 26 May 2015 Positive results presented at the European Society of Cardiology (ESC) Heart Failure Congress 2015, according to a Stealth BioTherapeutics media release.