An Open-label, Single-arm Phase II Study in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma (DLBCL) to Evaluate Efficacy and Safety of Treatment With Single Agent Copanlisib and the Impact of Biomarkers Thereupon.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Copanlisib (Primary)
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bayer
- 02 Feb 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 06 Jun 2017 Efficacy results of copanlisib in r/r DLBCL pts with regards to cell of origin (COO) and molecular biomarker profiles presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 06 May 2016 Trial status is completed in Denmark according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History