Phase IB Study of a Galectin Inhibitor (GR-MD-02) and Pembrolizumab in Patients With Metastatic Melanoma, Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer, and Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs GR MD 02 (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 29 Mar 2018 Results presented in the Galectin Therapeutics media release.
- 29 Mar 2018 According to a Galectin Therapeutics media release, company has begun enrolling cohort 3 (GR-MD-02 8 mg/kg) of the pembrolizumab which will include at least 10 patients with melanoma and additional data can be reported in mid-2018.
- 06 Feb 2018 According to a Galectin Therapeutics media release, company expects an additional results in Summer, 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History