A Phase 2-3, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind Study of Selinexor (KPT-330) Versus Placebo in Patients With Advanced Unresectable Dedifferentiated Liposarcoma (DDLS)
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 05 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Selinexor (Primary)
- Indications Liposarcoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SEAL
- Sponsors Karyopharm Therapeutics
- 15 Mar 2018 According to a Karyopharm Therapeutics media release, Company intends to use the data from the Phase 2/3 SEAL study to support a New Drug Application in the U.S. and a Marketing Authorization Application (MAA) in Europe for oral selinexor as a potential new treatment for patients with advanced unresectable dedifferentiated liposarcoma.
- 29 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2019 to 1 Mar 2020.
- 29 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2018 to 1 Nov 2019.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History