A post-market, parallel group clinical trial of Xeomin (incobotulinumtoxinA) versus Botox Cosmetic (onabotulinumtoxinA) in the treatment of moderate to severe glabellar facial lines.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 08 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum-Toxin-A (Primary)
- Indications Glabellar lines
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 08 Mar 2016 Results presented at the 74th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Dermatology
- 02 Nov 2015 Results published in the journal Dermatologic Surgery, according to a Merz Aestherics media release.
- 23 Mar 2015 New trial record