A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of Intermittent Doses of CERC-301 in the Treatment of Subjects With Severe Depression Despite Antidepressant Treatment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rislenemdaz (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cerecor
- 01 May 2017 Cerecor intends to present additional data from this trial at the American Society of Clinical Psychopharmacologists Annual Meeting, according to a company media release.
- 03 Jan 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 29 Nov 2016 Primary endpoint has not been met. (Change in Bech-6 from baseline), as reported in a Cerecor media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History