Long Term Follow-up for the Detection of Delayed Adverse Events in Recipients of CD4+ T Lymphocytes and/or CD34+ Hematopoietic Stem/Progenitor Cells Transduced With LVsh5/C46, a Dual Anti-HIV Gene Transfer Construct
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cal-1-transduced haematopoietic stem progenitor cells (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Calimmune
- 06 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2032 to 1 Oct 2031.
- 06 Feb 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2031 to 1 Oct 2031.
- 23 Mar 2015 New trial record