Multicenter, Double Blind, Placebo Controlled Study of Vonapanitase (PRT- 201) Administered Immediately After Radiocephalic Arteriovenous Fistula Creation in Patients With Chronic Kidney Disease
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Vonapanitase (Primary)
- Indications Thrombosis; Vascular disorders
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PATENCY-2
- Sponsors Proteon Therapeutics
- 14 Mar 2018 According to a Proteon Therapeutics media release, topline results from the study are expected in April 2019.The BLA submission for vonapanitase to FDA is expected in the fourth quarter of 2019.
- 05 Mar 2018 According to a Proteon Therapeutics media release, based on the successful results of this trial, the company expects to submit a Biologics License Application (BLA) for vonapanitase to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in 2019.
- 05 Mar 2018 According to a Proteon Therapeutics media release, top-line data from this trial is expected in March of 2019. 603 patients have been treated in this trial.