BELOVA: a Non-Interventional Study to Collect Data on the Safety and Efficacy of Frontline Bevacizumab Treatment in Ovarian Cancer Patients 70 Years and Older.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 09 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Ovarian cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms BELOVA
- Sponsors Roche
- 05 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Aug 2019.
- 05 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Aug 2019.
- 18 Jul 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.