A Single Rising Dose Study to Evaluate Safety, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of MK-1075 in HCV-Infected Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs MK 1075 (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 04 Aug 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 21 Jul 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2015 to 1 Jul 2015 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 21 Jul 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.