A 24-week, Multicenter, proSpective stUdy to Evaluate the PASI 90 Clinical Response Rate and the Safety PRofile of sEcukinuMab 300 mg in Cw6-negativE and Cw6-positive Patients With Moderate to Severe Chronic Plaque-type Psoriasis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Secukinumab (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SUPREME
- Sponsors Novartis; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 06 Mar 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 11 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 28 May 2017.
- 11 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 28 May 2017.