A Randomized, Open-label Phase 2 Study of Nanoliposomal Irinotecan (Nal-IRI)-Containing Regimens Versus Nab-Paclitaxel Plus Gemcitabine in Patients With Previously Untreated, Metastatic Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Irinotecan (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Gemcitabine; Oxaliplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ipsen; Merrimack Pharmaceuticals
- 26 Feb 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 168 to 204.
- 26 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2019 to 30 Apr 2022.
- 26 Feb 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 31 Oct 2019.