A Phase I Study of T-Cells Genetically Modified at the CCR5 Gene by Zinc Finger Nucleases SB-728mR in HIV-Infected Patients, With or Without the CCR5 Delta-32 Mutation, Pre-treated With Cyclophosphamide
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs SB 728 T (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 21 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Jan 2019.
- 21 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Oct 2018.
- 21 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.