A Phase III, Randomised, Double Blind, Placebo Controlled, Multicentre Study of Olaparib Maintenance Monotherapy in Patients With Platinum Sensitive Relapsed Ovarian Cancer Who Are in Complete or Partial Response Following Platinum Based Chemotherapy and Whose Tumours Carry Loss of Function Somatic BRCA Mutation(s) or Loss of Function Mutation(s) in Tumour Homologous Recombination Repair -Associated Genes
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Olaparib (Primary)
- Indications Ovarian cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 29 Apr 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment as this study is unlikely to be feasible given the evolving ovarian cancer landscape and alternative studies have the potential to meet future clinical demand.
- 08 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2019 to 1 Jun 2019 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.